Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2011

MANGO SEASON

MY MOM'S MANGOES
Coming again with me in my english note. I have lost many idea in a few days ago. Then, alhamdulillah i got an uniquely theme for my note today. Yea... as same as the picture beside, this note will talk about "mango". Such an uniquely theme, isn't it. Now, there are so many many mangoes in my house because my village is in mango season actually. Interestingly, all of the mangoes  which i got from mango's tree directly. It has planted by my mom since about seven years ago. The tree near from my house. It has many advantage for our house. The most important is a big nutrition especially vitamin C, then the trees make our environment looks more green which decorated it be a wonderful place.
About nutrition, we have many ways to manage it be a delicious food. I  am used to making a pudding, then it really useful for our health particularly our digestive system. O iya, I have written many recipe about pudding that i have made, you can read it in different label at this blog. I think that's all for this note. Happy "Mango Season" for all of my neighbour here.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment