Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 29, 2011

MY ARTICLE IN SURGERY

One of my editing journal has been published at this afternoon. Actually, this is the longest article that i have translated. I satisfied enough with this one because the content is very attractive. In addition, it was completed with colorful image. Beside it, this article came from an high medical reference "medscape", one of the best medical journal address. In my jobless day, i fulled my day with this routinely. Browser many medical journal then translated it in my luvly mother tongue "Bahasa Indonesia". Sometimes, i thought that in learning, the most thing that we need is high curiosity. Yea... i started to translate journal since 3 months ago. I registered in many medical journal address and read  many journal then i choose the most useful for me and my friends in primary care unit. After that, it has translating process then i published it on my blog. 
My last article talking about suturing techniques in surgery. This is the sequel of the prior surgery article which i translated with tittle "Basic Instrument in Minor surgery". Both of this article is very useful for all primary care like me. Especially, surgery is the most difficult and danger procedure in medical. It has many complication  if we didn't do the procedure precisely. Okay, on this my english notes, i'll try to review both of this article. Let me started.
Suturing Techniques talk about all techniques in cutaneous suturing. There are indication, advantage, disadvantage and the procedure describing of each techniques. The most technique which has been used by many physician is simple interuptus suturing. This technique is very easy and have many advantage than the other. Although, it has disadvantage include crosshatching marks. But, we can reduce this risk with removing suture as soon as possible, at least in 1-2 weeks. This article also completed with many attractive image which make all the reader are easy to understand the content. We need to use our imagination while we read it. Then at the last part of this article, there are alternative method in wound closure. They are modern devices with simple procedure and have big cost. 
Prior translating article is "Basic Instrument In Minor Surgery". This article introduced to all the reader especially, primary care about basic tools of surgery. The tools was described very detail about the shape and usefulness. It also completed by colorful image and it was edited by my own corel. Actually, This article was not based on full journal like the newest one. It based on Minor Surgery book as particular source, and many other references. 
Combining both of this article can help us to do the best of our obligation as primary care in minor surgery. There were no doubt to do minor surgery to our patient. Last from me enjoy the articles and used our lion heart, eagle eyes and ladies hand. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment