Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 9, 2011

Trial Experience In Trial Note

No idea...
Everything has lost in my mind, but i miss to write something at this blog. Ya... time is still going on, now i'm realize that i have posted the last note a few month ago. It is not means that i forgot to this blog but the big problem is i don't have many idea.
Alhamdulillah, from this moment i have just thought that it's really amazing if i try to post a notes in english. I will try it. Hopefully, there are many respond from another reader about my notes and actually my english.
Hmh... In four days, i stayed at clinic to do my responsibility as a doctor. Regularly, i found an usual case such as common cold, sore throat, diarrhea, etc. But, i excited with my experience yesterday. Read the story below:
In the evening, after i got ashar. I went to the hypermart near from the clinic that i work. Then, when i was standing in front of cashier, the nurse of my clinic call me that there an emergency case in the clinic. I went out from the hypermart as soon as possible to see the condition of the patient. When i arrived at the clinic i saw a little girl was lying in the sofa in her mother hug. She cried and looked very affraid when i walk closer to them. I asked her mother, directly she explained to me that her liltle daughter have just gotten an accident in her left leg. Ya... i saw the nail of her left leg thumb has broken. There was blood on it. Then, i thought to do extraction of her nail. I ask to the nurse to prepare the utensils of extraction. After that, we desinfection the nail, and inject lidocain at the proksimal of the thumb to block the nerve. Beside that, i infiltrated lidocain around of the nail. Then, we started to open the broken nail from the thumb and we clean the area with bethadine. But, there was still blood on it. That's why, we decided to sew the disruption area to stop bloody. Alhamdulillah, it has worked. The bloody stop. After that, we cleaned and closed the area to protect it from infection.
Hmh... It is a nice experience.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment