Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 16, 2012

MY INSOMNIA

My Mr.DNA Info for this week has just been published a few hour ago. Alhamdulillah, everything run well at this week. No creativity out of the deadline, and  little by little, my ability to face my dream in the future better than before. Unfortunately, there is something problem in my live.. yea... it's about my insomnia attacked in the night. It really annoying, i hate it much. Because of it, my daily planning also disturbed. In the morning, i have an adding activity actually. I have made a schedule to join in a gym centre on my city, i do it every morning and afternoon. Then, insomnia come and ruined my gym schedule in the morning. HUFFFT...
Talking about insomnia, i thought that it is a limbic system problem which influenced by our feeling and thinking. I realized that on my last days, my world felt so heavy, so many problem and stressful.  I have taken some medicine to solve my stressful condition, i got alprazolam (one of antidepressant agent + Muscle Relaxant) every night before i go to bed. Bizarre thing, there is no positive impact on it. I am still on my bed with an open eyes. Hmh... maybe the biology o'clock of my body has changed then make the drugs not work properly. Or my body has been resistant to this drugs... (maybe??? because i have not ever read about this agent in resistant problem). Oh iya, maybe my body has addicted to this drug, OMG this one is the most negative impact of this agent. Oh my god... It is mean that i have to enhance the dosage and use it every night. I am in a big trouble now...
What should i do now????
Wait... reviewing again about my gym schedule every afternoon, i thought that it will make me easy to sleep because my body has an increasing metabolism in physical activity, then as a body compensation, i felt so tired and it should stimulate me to get sleep surely. HMH... My freaking body. 
OH MY GOD... no idea anymore about my insomnia caused. Ups... Maybe it is caused by meta-phisics trial which has been done by another person to me (it sounds too paranoid).This is the only possible caused for my body actually. I have analyzed all of the trouble to diagnose my insomnia problem. In addition, i have taken some medical as a therapy of it. Because of there is no satisfying result, finally...  it really makes me confused. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment